We are the fastest-growing provider of contract Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, and IT staffing the most prestigious healthcare facilities, as well as small community hospitals nationwide.
Our mission is to infuse talent into our clients’ DNA, so we provide our team members with an extraordinary level of personalized service to ensure that seamless fit. We take time to listen to your needs, placing you in positions that suit your professional and personal goals. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefit programs and work hard to provide you with all the extras you need while on assignment. Your recruiter will work with you to personalize a benefits plan that meets your needs and the needs of your family.
Position: IT Field Support Specialist
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Duration: 1-year minimum contract
Start Date: ASAP start
This is an entry level position is responsible for customer support including workflow development, system configuration and development, innovative application deployment, change documentation, and may educate and inform staff on application functionality.
- Minimum Level of Education Required: Associate degree
- Type of degree: Bachelor’s Degree in IT; or associate degree in IT with 2 years of IT experience; or a related associate degree with 4 years of IT experience is required.
- Preferred experience: Device Imaging and software deployment tool; Mobile device management tool and video teleconferencing Other experience requirements: Requires knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of applications Knowledge/Skills
- Capable of analyzing and resolving system integration problems.
- Evaluates software and hardware products and make recommendations for improving operations or processes.
- Communicates effectively with users, colleagues, developers, and organizational administration.
- Demonstrates advanced interpersonal skills to effectively interface with department leadership and staff, physicians, vendors, and consultants. Able to effectively communicate technical subjects to non-technical customers.
- Demonstrates the ability to participate in projects, including system design documentation, procedures, process and data flows, and may provide recommendations for system enhancements and replacements.
As a healthcare professional working with FusionHCR Healthcare, you’ll enjoy some of the most comprehensive advantages and benefits in the industry:
- Weekly pay w/direct deposit
- Bonus and incentive programs
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance on DAY ONE
- Accident insurance
- Cancer insurance
- Supplemental hospital confinement
- Company Paid CEU credit
- Company Paid CPR training
Our employees are our greatest asset, and our dedication reflects in our commitment to you. Whether you are a seasoned traveler, or a first-time traveler you will feel at home with Fusion HCR Healthcare!