Our client is a reputable geotechnical, environmental and civil engineering firm serving the Mid-Atlantic. Due to continued growth, they are seeking an Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in either Charleston, SC.
Key activities and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare Geotechnical Design Recommendations
- Provide input to Project Managers concerning cost estimates, scopes of work, field investigations, sampling, and lab analysis
- Assist with the preparation of construction plans and project specifications
- Periodic site visits with Clients and review of construction submittals
- Proficiency using MicroStation, GeoPak, Slide, GRLWEAP, A-pile and L-pile
Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering or related engineering field
- Professional Engineer’s License in SC.
- At least 5 years of experience in geotechnical engineering design with recent focus on Highway/DOT work
- Demonstrated professional and technical verbal and written communication skills
- Ideal candidates will be able to provide examples of previous sealed foundation designs specific to the transportation industry.
is a leading executive recruiting firm specializing in Commercial and Civil Construction and Engineering. You can learn more about Fusion by visiting our website www.fusionhcr.com.