Our Client is a Top ENR Contractor specialized in delivering quality commercial building projects in the Multi-Family, Mixed-Use, Office, Higher Ed, Healthcare, Data center, Manufacturing, and Distribution market segments. Expansive growth has created a need for a Program Director of Risk and Claims Management. This individual will be charged with implementing and leading an effective risk program across all geographical locations. This is a great opportunity to be part of the growth and development of a strong industry leader.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or similar role; Master's Degree preferred
- 7+ Years experience in a Construction Management role managing Commercial or Civil Construction projects exceeding $25MM+, self-performed work experience preferred.
- Experience implementing a program across multiple regions
- Strong desire to promote and implement a program around risk / safety awareness
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Vehicle Allowance and Fuel Card
- Company Computer and Phone
- Profit Sharing
If you meet the requirements for this position and are interested in discussing the opportunity in more detail, please apply directly to this post.
Fusion HCR is an Executive Search and Talent Management Consulting firm specialized in Commercial Construction. You can learn more about Fusion by visiting our website at www.fusionhcr.com.