Fusion HCR is seeking SAP Developer III - BW a Direct Hire position with a Fortune 500 Company based out of Ohio. This opportunity offers an outstanding benefit package and upward mobility. This role is based onsite in Ohio working on hybrid model. We are not able to offer any visa sponsorship at this time.
We are currently looking for an SAP Developer – Level 3 for the SAP BW team in IT. The SAP Developer – Level 3 is responsible for: working on major projects that may span a broad range of systems, providing subject matter expertise and technical direction; working closely with customers, Business Analysts, and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions that are aligned with the business and IT strategies, and are in compliance with the organization’s architectural standards; and application analysis, design, development, integration, and enhancement, and also involved in complex support issues.
High school diploma/GED, required; Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in BI/BW application development and implementation for SAP; specifically, with one or more of the following: SAP ECC 6.0 integration, SAP BW 7.x, SAP HANA, BEx 7.x, Enterprise Portal, and Solution Manager, SAP CRM, SAP SCM, ABAP Programming.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SAP BW architecture, data modeling with LSA/LSA++, design and development to enable review of the development team’s work and guidance, as appropriate
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SAP BW administration, including process monitoring, performance tuning, and incident resolution.
- Minimum 5 years of entire Software Development Life Cycle experience, delivering functionality on time, on budget and to meet business needs.
- Minimum 2 years of experience building SAP HANA calculation views and HANA SQL.
- Minimum 1 year of process improvement experience for operational support.
- Minimum 1 year of experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions to all levels of individuals, including all levels of management
- Experience in the development, implementation, and management of a Business Intelligence Architecture strategy and roadmap
- Experience with SAP SLT replication
- Experience with SAP BPC
- Experience with ODP based extractors
- Deep and broad exposure and understanding of both infrastructure and cross-functional technologies
Our employee-partners enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities