Our Client is a reputable, established lead and innovator in data analysis and collection tools. Based on continued success of their technology, they are seeking an Inside Sales Executive to help support their growth and continue to identify new business opportunities within the space. It's a unique opportunity to join a progressive data analytics company at this stage in their growth.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain a regular schedule of contact with customers and prospective customers.
- Ability to demonstrate product features and capabilities to both current and prospective customers.
- Prospect, qualify and develop sales leads, as well as maintain an active pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Update and maintain account activities in company database.
- BA/BS degree is preferred.
- 1+ years of demonstrated success in an inside sales role, preferably in software or related field.
- 1+ years B2B sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good computer skills is required. MS Office and CRM.
If interested, please apply directly to this post. You can learn more about Fusion HCR by visiting our website at www.fusionhcr.com.