Requirements: Previous administrative duties, scheduling, preferably surgery scheduling. Work with residents and physician on surgery and clinic scheduling. Follow up on clearance for surgery, Answer phones, faxes and connect with insurance companies. Epic experience preferred.
1. High School diploma or equivalent certificate required.
2. Two to three years of experience in an ambulatory health care environment preferred.
3. Knowledge of third-party payers, ICD-10 and CPT coding, and medical terminology preferred.
4. Strong understanding of computer programs and utilization.
5. Exemplary customer service and communication skills.
6. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize and perform multiple tasks.