Fusion HCR is the fastest-growing provider of contract Nurses, Allied Health, and Financial Professionals, staffing the most prestigious healthcare facilities, as well as small community hospitals nationwide. We provide our team members with an extraordinary level of personalized service to ensure that seamless fit. We take time to listen to your needs, placing you in positions that suit your professional and personal goals.
- Responsible for ensuring data management processes for contract and price management as well as ensuring the materials management information system (MMIS) item master is accurate.
- Works with purchasing and accounts payable to resolve invoice-matching issues.
- Works with outside partners to ensure appropriate data flow to and from MMIS system.
- Manages item inactivation’s and vendor mergers within the MMIS and support end-user issue resolution through electronic ticketing process.
- Provides testing support and works with technical staff and end-users in defining testing plans and scope of testing including possible impacts to business processes and other applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related fields.
- 3 – 5 years related experience.
- Preferred Experience of Lawson ERP supply-chain systems.