A client of Fusion HCR is seeking an experienced Salesforce Development Manager. In this role, you will manage the team responsible for development of all things associated with the Salesforce.com platform. You'll work with Sales, Marketing, Product and Finance, bringing to life new capabilities that enable growth objectives. You will guide the development team in delivering robust solutions in the Salesforce ecosystem, developing processes that allow the team to move quickly and nimbly while maintaining appropriate quality and production control. You live and breathe operational excellence and are obsessed about mitigating any issues that negatively impact our customers.
Your Day to Day
- Responsible for all aspects of managing people: recruiting, scheduling, delegating duties, interviewing and terminating members of the team while following HR guidelines
- Responsible for the coaching & development of the team. This is extremely important for this role, as our company continues to grow, our young development team needs to mature & grow also.
- Hold the development team accountable for quality of code, achieving committed work within a sprint or by project deadlines
- Work with the team to design solutions that leverage Salesforce best practices and introduce new technologies
- Work with release manager to plan releases and release schedules
- Interact with Business stakeholders, BSA to refine requirements; work efficiently in a cross-functional team across multiple projects
- Analyze, evaluate and propose technologies to efficiently address product requirements in the software design
- Define, refine & execute full lifecycle software development to fit the team's requirements. Understand how the SDLC needs to work to support using standard configuration, Apex, VisualForce, LWC, API's and managed package applications.
- Review and debug existing source code and resolve support requests for existing environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification(Current)
- 3+ years of Apex, VF and Salesforce application design and development experience
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Billing & CPQ
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Lightning, Communities
- Experience with Agile development strategies