3pm - 11:30pm
Perform venipunctures and capillary punctures as outlined in departmental procedure manual.
• Follow proper procedures for patient identification and labeling of laboratory specimens.
• Assist in or prepare specimens for transport to the required laboratory facility.
• Complete requisitions per department standards.
• Log requisitions into computer system (QLS,SCAN, TOROL and/or Sunquest) when applicable.
• Operate departmental equipment, including but not limited to, paging system, pneumatic tube system, centrifuges and printers.
• Perform regular inventory checks and stocks work areas/cases with supplies
• Qualifications: Must Have Large Hospital Experience
Contact: Shawn Burns - (513) 486-5904