We are hiring a for a Full Stack Java Developer for our client based out of Dayton Ohio. This is a direct hire opportunity and will require you to be in the Dayton Ohio area.
We are seeking qualified candidates for a Full Stack Java Developer position in the Dayton, Ohio area. Required qualifications include a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field and 18 months experience as a java developer.
Job duties include:
Being responsible for building user interface for web based enterprise applications; establishing effective collaboration and co-ordination with offshore and onshore resources; working with business users to define requirements; creating conceptual and technical designs; developing prototypes and programs; defining and executing unit and integration tests; resolving defects; executing an implementation plan; providing production support; developing hybrid mobile applications for both IOS and Android platforms; integration of user interface with complex application business layer; following best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility; working in teams consisting of Project Manager, UI/UX Designers and Developers; engaging in requirement specification process for new software functionality; and ensuring design consistency with clients design standards and guidelines.
- Create Web Application user interface as per design comps and information architecture.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with on shore and offshore teams
- Develop the Web App UI using HTML, CSS/SCSS, Boot Strap and Angular 2.0 (and above) etc.
- Develop the Android/IOS hybrid mobile applications using Ionic framework
- Integrate front-end application with complex application business layer
- Constantly learn new technologies and skills via media, courses, or new applications
- Plan and estimate projects and reports hours to administration for billing
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
- Work in teams with project managers, UI/UX designers and Developers
- Follow established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams
- Configure Jenkins to automate builds and deployments
- Perform Code Reviews and Integration Testing
- Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality
- Ensure design consistency with client’s development standards and guidelines
- Participating in requirement gathering meetings along with the stake holders and Business users.
- Co-ordinating and leading efforts to build a consistent enterprise solution by constantly interacting with Quality assurance testers and end users feedback.
- Actively interacting with the Enterprise Solution Architecture team and contributing in architectural decisions.
- 18 months of related professional experience as a Java Developer
- Java Script and Ecma Script
- HTML 5.x, CSS 3.x, SCSS
- Angular 1.x,2.x and latest versions such as 6.x and 8.x
- Basic understanding of Node and it’s eco system
- Experience with Development of Shared Modules in Angular2 or higher
- Experience in responsive and adaptive web design implementations
- Git Hub proficiency
- Experience in using Spring Boot, Spring security and Spring AOP for enterprise application development
- Experience in Test Driven Development and frameworks such as Junit and Mockito.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience in development and consumption Restful Web Services and Micro services
- Experience in setting up CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with Java Design Patterns
- Experience in Ionic 3 framework for hybrid mobile application development
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
Additional Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of Bachelors or above in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or in related field of study.
- Software development experience including: OOPS, concurrency programming, design patterns, RESTful service implementation, Service Oriented Architecture, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing.
- Multi-tier application design and development.
- Multi-threaded design and development.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.