Fusion HCR is seeking a NOC Manager for our client located in Washington State.
The NOC Manager is to ensure that the networking system runs efficiently without interruption.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The NOC Managers primary responsibility is to plan, organize, and manage staff and overall operations to ensure stability of infrastructure.
- Provides overall expertise with all network operations functions.
- Ability to define, implement and enforce configuration management and change management policies and practices.
- Handle escalations and manage support from different levels.
- Ensure adherence of operational metrics.
- Hire, develop, and retain highly responsive and customer focused engineers to ensure the effective operation of the department
- Manage tools, systems and procedures to ensure dynamic management of issues and customer management.
- Ensures all members of assigned technical teams are effective and fully utilized in order to provide high resource utilization.
- Evaluates technical skills of the team and ensures there is an appropriate level of expertise.
- Provide procedural training to staff.
- Perform performance objectives and performance reviews with all team members.
- The NOC Manager will include hands on technical support work related to the overall health and maintenance of customer environments.
- This position will perform tier-2 and 3 escalation support and act as the point of contact in the NOC for all inquiries from other departments.
- The NOC Manager will manage all related partner operational expectations.
- Ensure continual process improvement within the NOC including but not limited to automation of NOC tasks and reporting, implementation of enterprise-wide monitoring initiatives, and routine administration tasks.
- Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within the NOC; recommend prioritized enhancements and oversee implementation
- Ensure that reports are accurate and delivered on time.
- 6+ years' experience in Microsoft product build and support experience with a high availability 24x7 including:
- MS Server 2003 / 2008 Server Admin / Virtualization - MCSE / MCITP
- VMware Experience, knowledge of Virtualization using VMware,MCITP
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Clustering, Load Balancing, Anti-virus, backup procedures, Group policy, Disaster recovery and High availability using industry standards.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification preferred