Fusion HCR is seeking an IT End User Service Manager for our client located in Washington State.
The IT End User Services team is a 24x7 support organization within the Information Technology department. This support group is staffed with 2 Supervisors, IT Help Desk Analyst & IT Support Technician team members, responsible for providing 5 Star Service to business units. The IT End User Services Manager role is to oversee all Help Desk and Support Tech staff and ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance. This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to identification, prioritization and resolution of incidents, including the monitoring, tracking and coordination of Help Desk and Support Tech functions. The IT End User Services Manager is also responsible for planning, designing, and analyzing the organization's tier 1 teams according to best practices, while ensuring high levels of customer service quality and availability. This individual will develop, implement, and oversee policies and procedures to ensure consistent service levels and quick resolutions. The IT End User Services Manager is also responsible for staffing capacity planning, service process design, performance analysis, and developing proactive resolution plans. The IT End User Services Manager will also contribute to escalated problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users when necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes.
- Develop policies and procedures that outline how problems are identified, documented, assigned and corrected.
- Analyze performance of Help Desk & Support Technician activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
- Plan and conduct performance appraisals of Help Desk & Support Technician staff.
- Acquisition & Deployment
- Review procurement request from the team and submit purchase request.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify and/or procure software or hardware for internal staff.
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols and standards in support of service desk technology procurement and development efforts.
- Communicate with vendors for the procurement of new software or hardware; oversee installation and resolve adaptation issues.
- Ensure appropriate training initiatives for new and existing staff.
- Purchasing and deployment tasks.
- Operational Management
- Practice, support and promote the Mission, Vision and Values of Muckleshoot Casino.
- Manage the processing of incoming calls to the Help Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues Participate in Leadership Activities and meetings.
- Develop and enforce request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Track and analyze trends in Help Desk requests and generate statistical reports.
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and make recommendations Set specific customer service standards
- Identify, recommend, develop and implement end user training programs to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
- Oversee development and communication of knowledge items, usage guides and FAQs for end users.
- Attend training seminars, conferences and trade shows to broaden knowledge of current and future Service Desk issues and technologies.
- Oversee the development, implementation and administration of Help Desk & Support Technician training procedures and policies.
- Train, coach and mentor Help Desk & Support Technician Supervisors and other junior staff.
- Contribute to escalated problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users when necessary.
- Monitor incident trends and anticipate potential problems for proactive resolution.
- Create, maintain and facilitate a positive work environment.
- Smile and engage Guests and Team Members with a positive professional demeanor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Comp Security+ :A combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of certification.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Degree in Information Systems Management preferred but not required. Experience may be considered in lieu of some college education.
- Minimum of 8 years in Information Technology (IT) operations and/or Service Desk management.
- Minimum 3 years of supervisor role with IT individuals
- Experience in gaming, hospitality and retail systems is desirable
- Hands on experience with fast paced, technical environment.
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- Familiarity with a ITSM tool (ServiceNow, CA Service Desk, Freshdesk, TOPdesk)
Expert knowledge of current technologies and hardware capabilities of personal computers and local area networks
- Knowledge of internal IT audit and processes are preferred