Fusion HCR is seeking a Compliance Manager for our client located in Washington State. This is a great opportunity for someone acting as compliance manager or ready to take the next step in their career. If you meet the qualification below, please apply
IT Compliance Manager
- Liaison between the business and IT and well as point of contact for Gaming Control Board
- Maintain State Audits, track findings, requests as well as draft policies
- Establish framework for internal controls, policies and adjustments.
- Research regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and other sources of information.
- Compiles information by coordinating rate deviation filings; maintaining updated rate matrices; providing overviews of product disclosures.
- Obtains approvals by revising forms and rates.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains rapport with regulatory personnel by arranging continuing contacts; resolving concerns.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.