Fusion HCR is seeking an SAP Functional Analyst – Level 3 EWM for a Direct Hire position with a Fortune 500 Company based out of Ohio. This opportunity offers an outstanding benefit package and upward mobility. The candidate will be required to relocate to Ohio within the first 90 days of employment. We are not able to offer any visa sponsorship at this time.
SAP Functional Analyst-Level 3 to support the distribution area utilizing Extended Warehouse Management. This Analyst will collaborate with business partners to align technology solutions with business strategies. The SAP Functional Analyst-Level 3 is responsible for: participating in gathering requirements, including leading, designing and providing guidance on recommendations; collaborating with the business on current processes and proposing solutions to enhance current processes, including advising on system options, risk, cost vs. benefits and impacts; ensuring all systems are aligned with the IT long term strategy; identifying, recommending and implementing complex configuration solutions and implementing full cycle configuration to meet business needs, while creating and updating associated documentation; setting testing strategy for modules and leading end to end integration testing; participating in the delivery of project and minor/major releases; troubleshooting and leading the evaluation and design of the correction for complex incidents; and maintaining a high level of functional competency regarding the standard configuration of the Extended Warehouse Management, by staying abreast of new trends, future enhancements and leveraging best practices.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP Supply Chain Management gathering requirements, including configuring and customizing in EWM
- Minimum 3 years of experience in ECC MM/WM
- Minimum 2 full lifecycle implementations in SAP EWM
- Good understanding and working experience in Warehouse processes and in logistics execution area
- Strong SAP EWM SME with knowledge of Inbound Processing, Outbound Processing, Physical Inventory, RF Transactions, HU Management, Transportation Units, Production Integration
- Experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions to all levels of individuals, including managers, directors and executives
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in integration of EWM with automated warehouse - ASRS integration
- Experience in SAP EWM latest versions (9.5 / S/4 HANA)
- Experience in SAP PP/SD
- Experience in SolMan - ChaRM
- Experience in complex SAP environments, supporting multiple SAP components
- Experience in industry solution AFS (Apparel Footwear Solution)
- SAP certification(s)