Our client is a reputable Environmental, Geotechnical, and Civil Engineering firm serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast. Due to continued growth of their Environmental Division, they are seeking an Environmental Technician to ensures site compliance with environmental permits and plans across multiple sites around Eastern North Carolina. This individual will be responsible for inspections, sample collection and preparing reports.
Requirements / Experience:
- Complete environmental inspections, environmental compliance sampling, and audits, and maintain records for detailing compliance with regulatory statutes and company governance.
- Prepare environmental compliance reports.
- Coordinate environmental compliance, training, and closure activities with site teamsx
- Assist with the response to and evaluation of environmental accidents and incidents.
- Collaborate on developing, implementing the resulting action plan.
- Assist senior level staff with permit exceedance trend analysis and compliance database management.
- Coordinate activity of contractors and consultants doing work on environmental initiatives or with impacts on environmental performance.
- Bachelor’s, Associates Degree or 2-5 years of Environmental Technician related experience.
- Knowledge of State and Federal Environmental Regulations and NEPA, SEPA, PFAS preferred
If you meet the requirements above, please apply directly to this post.
is a leading executive recruiting firm specializing in Environmental and Civil Engineering and Construction. You can learn more about Fusion by visiting our website www.fusionhcr.com.