Responsible for accurate, timely payroll and all administrative duties surrounding employee record management, while providing general office support.
Key Responsibilities & Expectations
1. Performs timely processing of accurate time and quantity. Communicates with Project/Field Leads to collect time, material quantities, and executes accurate data entry. Creates adjustments/shortages as necessary to correct payroll errors and issues field checks as appropriate.
2. Communicates with appropriate roles to execute the Subsistence Process- Per Diem, Rapid Pay Cards, Expense Reports
3. Conducts new hire orientations and Concisely delivers all information regarding benefits, policies and procedures to new & existing coworkers and engages to validate comprehension. Completes I-9 and e-Verify paperwork accurately and in accordance to government rules and regulations in a timely manner.
4. Maintains Co-worker files- ADP management (new entry/changes), Direct Deposit, Vacation Requests, Documentation forms, Pay Rate- Adjustment/Increase, Truck Allowance Management
5. Provides Administrative Support to location- Acts as the primary contact for all office correspondence and walk-ins, Responsible for ordering all location office supplies, phones, other requests (print materials, food catering) and upkeep of office equipment, completing Lithko Apparel Orders
6. Provides Administrative Support to Area Lead- Overhead invoice approval, weekly hour reports, coordinating schedules for financials, online craft recruiting/walk-in application management, Social Media assistance/coordination of drone photography
Qualifications & Requirements
• At least 3 years of administrative role experience including payroll/time keeping
• Computer Savvy- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
• A polished, proactive, organized professional who enjoys a fast-paced environment
• Multi-task and prioritize with limited direction
• Flexible schedule, minimal constraints due to personal commitments
• Working knowledge of payroll including withholding tax, overtime laws and regulations
Skills & Abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication, time management, organizational skills
• Ability to interact and build relationships with individuals at all levels
• Computer literacy, Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, ADP
• Fluent in English and Spanish