A direct client of Fusion HCR has started the journey towards becoming an increasingly digital organization leveraging the latest enterprise application technologies to decrease customer effort and increase efficiency. This is an excellent opportunity to come be a part of a transformation where you will feel your impact and help shape future success in a very visible way.
You will create world-class enterprise integration solutions on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform, seamlessly connecting our key business platforms as we reinvent how we execute our mission internally.
Your Day to Day
- Design and develop event-driven, reliable, scalable, highly performant integrations between our ERP/WMS (AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations), CRM (Salesforce), revenue recognition (RevStream), and other critical business platforms, using Microsoft Azure cloud technologies such as Service Bus, Event Grid, Logic Apps, Function Apps, API Management, and others.
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of testing and production, including during the deployment and implementation of the code in production environments.
- Develop CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps to automate builds and deployments
- Actively participate as a member of agile development teams, including contributing to grooming, planning, standup, and retrospective meetings, and managing work in Azure DevOps
- Demonstrate thought leadership with respect to enterprise integration design, agile development processes, tooling, and new and upcoming technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience building and operating integrations on the Microsoft Azure platform
- 2+ years of experience building and operating message-based systems in a critical production environment, including retry, exception handling, monitoring, and alerting
- 5+ years of experience building object-oriented applications in C#
- 3+ years of experience developing for SQL Server (or similar), including ETL
- 3+ years of experience developing web services (REST, SOAP)
- 2+ years of experience integrating with ERP and/or CRM systems
- Specific experience with AX 2012, Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, and/or Salesforce is a significant plus
- Demonstrable experience with continuous integration & deployment tools, ideally Azure DevOps, is a significant plus
- Experience with business intelligence platforms and design is a plus
- Proficiency with agile development methodologies and techniques
- Eagerness and adaptability to deploy new technologies
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Be available for after hours and weekend support installation/upgrade of applications or other needs at the office or via phone