Our client is a reputable geotechnical, environmental and civil engineering firm serving North Carolina. Due to continued growth, they are seeking a licensed Senior Civil Engineer to design and permit for Federal and private clients. The Civil Division also supports Environmental and Geotechnical divisions.
This position will lead and support engineers or other technical positions on a project level in the Civil Division. This person would be responsible for their design and associated deliverables.
- 7+ Years as a Civil Engineer
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (PE Required)
- AutoCAD Civil and AutoCAD Civil 3D (minimum three years’ experience)
- Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Understand design concepts and methods
- Execute multiple tasks under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
- Self-motivated, engaged, and team oriented with the ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with geotechnical as well.
If you meet the requirements above, please apply directly to this post.
is a leading executive recruiting firm specializing in Commercial and Civil Engineering and Construction . You can learn more about Fusion by visiting our website www.fusionhcr.com.