Our Client is a leader and innovator in Residential and Commercial energy efficiency. Based on continued success of their proprietary technology, they are seeking a Product Design Engineer
to design, development and launch new product lines, collaborating closely with engineering design, IT and cross-functional team members, including those in product management, marketing, sales, operations and quality control. It's a unique opportunity to join a progressive energy efficiency company at this stage in their growth.
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing new product development from concept to launch of the product.
Establishing program launch targets, managing risk review meetings and monitoring timelines
• Driving new technology selection (assessment, tests and options including atomization technologies).
• Collaborating with product development and marketing teams to conceptualize new products which meet market needs. Create a D&R (Design & Release) document for the defined program.
• Executing the design of new products by engineering components, preparing drawings and 3D modeling, creating prototypes, testing and implementation.
Qualifications and Skills:
- MS in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years related experience in new product development.
- Prior working knowledge in at least one of the following fields - fluid mechanics, nozzle sprayers design, IoT/Wifi devices and integrating analog/digital sensors and electronic equipment with mechanical components
If interested, please apply directly to this post. You can learn more about Fusion HCR by visiting our website at www.fusionhcr.com.