Cath Lab Technician
We are the fastest-growing provider of contract Nurses and Allied Health Professionals, staffing the most prestigious healthcare facilities, as well as small community hospitals nationwide.
We provide our nursing and allied health team members with an extraordinary level of personalized service to ensure that seamless fit. We take time to listen to your needs, placing you in positions that suit your professional and personal goals. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefit programs and work hard to provide you with all the extras you need while on assignment. Your recruiter will work with you to personalize a benefits plan that meets your needs and the needs of your family.
Position: Cath Lab Technician
Location: Rockford, IL
Duration: 13 weeks assignments
Start Date: ASAP start!
Shift: Monday – Friday, 8 hour shifts, start time varies between 7:00, 7:30, or 8:30. On-call is 1-2 weeknights, and every 3rd to 4th weekend.
- ARRT RT (R) registry required
- Ohio radiography licensure
- Call Requirements: 1 day per week/Every 4th weekend (must be within 30 minutes of facility for call)
- Experience: AMI’s, Cardiac Cath, EP (preferred), Peripherals experience. Qualifications Must have a year of experience as a Radiology Tech Minimum Level of Education
- Combined Cath Lab – Cardiac, IR, Vascular, and EP (travel techs will scrub EP, but not required to run EP equipment unless previously trained)
- Prefer if tech is able to scrub and monitor.
As a healthcare professional working with Fusion HCR Healthcare, you’ll enjoy some of the most comprehensive advantages and benefits in the industry:
- Weekly pay w/direct deposit
- Bonus and incentive programs
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance on DAY ONE
- Accident insurance
- Cancer insurance
- Supplemental hospital confinement
- Company Paid CEU credit
- Company Paid CPR training
Our employees are our greatest asset, and our dedication reflects in our commitment to you. Whether you are a seasoned traveler, or a first-time traveler you will feel at home with Fusion HCR Healthcare!