We are the fastest-growing provider of contract Nurses and Allied Health Professionals, staffing the most prestigious healthcare facilities, as well as small community hospitals nationwide.
Our mission is to infuse talent into our clients’ DNA, so we provide our nursing and allied health team members with an extraordinary level of personalized service to ensure that seamless fit. We take time to listen to your needs, placing you in positions that suit your professional and personal goals. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefit programs and work hard to provide you with all the extras you need while on assignment. Your recruiter will work with you to personalize a benefits plan that meets your needs and the needs of your family.
Position: CT Tech
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Duration: 13 week assignments
Start Date: ASAP start!
Shift: Fri-Sun 6:00pm-6:30am; 36 hours guaranteed per week
- Graduation from an accredited school of Radiologic Technology- Associates required. Licensure: Valid Ohio State License in Radiology. Certification: CPR Certification through AHA is required for this position. ARRT required.
- Skills: Registered Radiologic / CT Technologist must possess effective verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills. GE equipment VCT 64 Slice and an Optima 16 Slice. Performs all diagnostic CT procedures and CT directed interventional procedures on patients of all ages using ionizing radiation producing equipment. Complies with established policies, procedures, and standards regarding quality, customer satisfaction, positive work environment, and financial stewardship. Works under the scope of practice and in accordance to certificate/licensure in the administration of medications, operation of technical equipment, and venipuncture, including but not limited to PICC lines.
As a healthcare professional working with Fusion HCR Healthcare, you’ll enjoy some of the most comprehensive advantages and benefits in the industry:
- Weekly pay w/direct deposit
- Bonus and incentive programs
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance on DAY ONE
- Accident insurance
- Cancer insurance
- Supplemental hospital confinement
- Company Paid CEU credit
- Company Paid CPR training
Our employees are our greatest asset, and our dedication reflects in our commitment to you. Whether you are a seasoned traveler, or a first-time traveler you will feel at home with Fusion HCR Healthcare!