Fusion HCR is seeking an Application Support Engineer HRIS for our client located in Washington State.
The Application Support Engineer - HRIS will take a lead role in implementing, maintaining, and supporting our HRIS, new system integrations, and workflows that will take team member experience to the next level. As the IT Application Support Engineer -- HRIS you understand business processes and translate those into system setup. You will have constant interaction with internal team members as they use and request guidance on our systems. You will keep private data confidential as you will be working with large amounts of sensitive team member data on a regular basis. This data will be handled appropriately and in line with current policy, including using best practices for data security and maintaining strict confidentiality. You will be responsible for ensuring that all data is accurate and complete. You will have the opportunity to communicate often with a diverse team and must be able to convey technical information and workflows in a clear and meaningful way.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and mentoring to other IT Application Support Analyst, and IT Support Technicians including: Coordinating and reviewing the work of others, training and coaching.
- Align with internal customers to deliver HRIS system solutions
- Maintain a high level of customer service with internal customer
- Advocate for simplicity, automation, and standard functionality
- Support system issues relating to all aspects of Ultimate Kronos Group (UKG) including HCM, Benefits, Payroll, and BI reporting
- Create and update business processes that pertain to approval requirements
- Develop, test and deploy UltiPro customizations and new functionality based on changing business needs
- Define and redefine processes in our systems
- Champion new projects and modules within UltiPro as well as 3rd party applications
- Build and maintain reports out of UltiPro
- Work with vendors to ensure that we're taking full advantage of the HRIS platforms that the team supports
- Schedule and facilitate end user training.
- Schedule and facilitate application testing and validation.
- Make technical presentations internally and to outside departments.
- Determine performance, capacity, and utilization for system components.
- Assist in planning migrations to new or improved hardware and software products.
- Monitor application changes and additions to the systems.
- Monitor service levels.
- Monitor vendor remote access.
- Manage vendor relationships, and drive performance to meet organizational SLA's.
- Research new or updated technology.
- Create, facilitate and maintain a positive work environment.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 4+ years of HRIS and/or HR process and workflow experience
- Experience with UltiPro (UKG)
- Bachelor's degree Required (Preferred in Engineering, IS or Technical Degree), Master's degree preferred.
- Ten (10) years on the job experience in a technical field required.