Structural Engineer / Project Manager
Must have Telecommunications Design (Cell Tower Development) experience!
- Manage and Review design plans for Civil / Architectural Construction Documents for Wireless Telecommunications sites such as: Building Rooftops, Land Towers, Tower Colocations and Small Cells
- Read, Analyze & Understand the specific project scope of work starting with Existing electrical power and proposed power requirements, Identify any potential Spatial Constraints / Challenges and develop a solution for the Site Plan / Site Layout. Also, Identify any potential Structural constraints / Challenges and escalate to the Customer with Potential Solutions
- Attend & Perform site walks with the customer
- Perform structural mappings on rooftops (i.e. take measurements, collect and seek out data and existing building drawings from the field sufficient to perform the designs in the office side).
- Review & Critique Structural Designs and Analysis Calculations
- Ability to work directly with cities and local jurisdictions to understand their code requirements
- Work with licensed engineers as well surveyors to review and revise the calculations and designs as needed
- Having an EIT or SEIT or PE or SE or RA is always considered a huge plus as we are always looking for our team members to grow and continue their professional development.
- Minimum 6-Year Degree in Architecture, Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering.
- 5+-years experience in Structural design, fabrication drawings or any Tenant Improvement projects can be used to substitute for the above mentioned experience requirements.
- Ability to be a self-starter and highly motivated. This position will lead to Division Project Manager upon proving growth and positive financial results for the company.
- Great organizational skills are extremely important.
- Industry Experience is required: 5-years experience in telecommunications design (cell towers, wireless A&E designs, structural detailing, and/or construction documentation in the cell tower industry).
- Proficiency with AutoCAD or Revit.
- Ability to review calcs in RisaTower / eriTower / TnxTower
- Ability to review models in RISA 3D
- Ability to Review Mathcad files