Provide strategic, as well as day-to-day human resources support to manufacturing and small support office. Create strategic HR and Business partnerships across the organization.
- Deliver knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Lead recruiting and onboarding needs of the locations.
- Champion performance management programs.
- Monitor compensation programs to remain competitive in local markets.
- Administer benefits programs for locations.
- Trains management in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Lead safety initiatives, managing training initiatives, among other location specific items.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- 2+ years in Human Resources role.
- A PHR certification is desired.
- Knowledgeable in HR Systems a plus.