This Payroll Processing position will be involved in processing the payroll of 200-300 associates.
• Prior work experience in a fast-paced US Payroll or HR department environment
• Working knowledge of Sage 100
• Working knowledge of Federal and State payroll policies, including FLSA laws, overtime, and termination regulations
• You must be able to easily learn new applications, interpret and analyze payroll data, while being innovative and having the ability to adapt to change.
• Strong oral and written communication skills required to effectively resolve issues with HR, employees, Legal, etc. while sustaining a high level of confidentiality inherent to Payroll matters.
• Proven ability to work in an organized manner with the ability to manage time effectively to meet strict deadlines, at times handling multiple tasks concurrently while maintaining proper prioritization
One Payroll Processing position remains for Austin, TX location