Epic Application Systems Analyst - Grand Central
Responsible for developing, testing, maintaining, installing, and/or deploying of applications and related information technologies. This role provides consulting services regarding how to integrate information technologies into clinical and business processes and the effective application of industry and organizational technology standards. This position develops and applies their expertise in two or more application areas, striving to ensure that applications and the related information technologies continue to meet the ever changing clinical and business requirements of the organization.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of applications and related information technologies in meeting user requirements.
- Modification of applications as needed to meet user requirements.
- The definition and development of reports, performing application upgrades, resolution of problems and issues associated with installed applications and related information technologies.
- Diagnosis of failures encountered in application software and related technologies.
- Quality control of all application implementations/enhancements prior to release to customers.
- Maintaining an awareness of vendor and industry developments/plans in area(s) of responsibility, communication and documentation of all relevant items and activities.
- This position will also consult with personnel in the organizational units within area of responsibility to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, learn specific input and output requirements and recommend solutions that improve operations.
- Position requires at least 5 years of direct experience and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- A BA/BS degree in IS or Business is preferred. May have an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in lieu of education and/or experience stated above.
- Epic Grand Central certification highly preferred.
- Epic certification is required within 6 months from employment.