We are looking for a Software Support Engineer, Direct Hire position in Denver Co.
Your Day to Day
- For the products your embedded team maintains, provide technical support/escalation support to our internal customer service teams
- Analyze production issues using tools like Application Insights to determine and document a root-cause analysis of issues
- Provide feedback to the development team and customer service for the root cause of issues, and if necessary, communicate with the product team to get a fix prioritized
- Create metrics and classify incoming support requests to better determine the type and scope of issues customers are facing for the product team
- Work with the developers to make sure new products have updated troubleshooting and support procedures, as well as a support plan for when new work goes to production
- Help maintain the development team’s knowledge base.
- Experience with software engineering, being able to read and understand code and use debugging tools preferably Visual Studio/C#/.NET Core or similar
- Experience with log analysis tools such as App Insights, ELK Stack or similar
- Excellent debugging and log-sleuthing skills
- 2 years of working experience doing software support is preferred.
- Organizational and technical problem-solving skills, and the ability to communicate problems and solutions clearly in written form.
- Knowledge of JSON and XML is required
- Comfortable writing complex SQL queries when needed
- The ability to work closely with software engineers, DevOps, and other technical teams to troubleshoot issues.
- Experience with a cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.) is preferred.
- Experience with, or an interest to learn Postman is preferred.
- Experience with shell scripting preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English