Fusion HCR is seeking Security Operations Center Analyst - Level 2 for a Direct Hire position with a Fortune 500 Company based out of Ohio. This opportunity offers an outstanding benefit package and upward mobility. This role is based on site in Ohio working on hybrid model. We are not able to offer any visa sponsorship at this time.
We are currently looking for a Security Operations Center Analyst-Level 2 for the IT Security Team. The Analyst-Level 2 is responsible for: acting as a subject matter expert for various project teams; troubleshooting complex issues escalated by junior SOC Analysts; researching advanced technology trends in their area(s) of expertise and identifying emerging trends and initiating research projects and assigning team members; coordinating the assessment of emerging technologies; evaluating and recommending new products and tools for the organization; providing technical expertise across business functions; identifying opportunities to improve business processes via new technologies; making recommendations and influences long-term technology strategy and planning for multiple business units; defining service level agreements to ensure requirements are met or exceeded; escalating problems as required based on SLAs; and assisting in the development of Requests for Proposals and responding to new business opportunities.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related IT area is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of relevant security experience
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in the detections, response, mitigation, and/or reporting of cyberthreats affecting networks, computer intrusion detection, analysis, and incident response.
- Experience using Python, Perl, PowerShell or equivalent language
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with host-based detection and prevention suites (Microsoft SCEP, Crowdstrike, etc.)
- Experience with MITRE attack framework
- Ability to reverse engineer malware
- Certifications such as CCE, CEH, GCFE, GCFA
Our employee-partners enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities