This senior position is an opportunity for an ambitious, self-driven, high achieving sales leader within a fast-growing international organization. Client is looking for an experienced sales professional with the ability and aspiration to grow into VP Sales role for North America region.
You will be responsible for driving growth across the Americas implementing the sales strategy and expanding our existing sales. A genuine opportunity to have real influence and recognition within an innovative, dynamic and ambitious company. Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to accelerate the business through a strong network of customers and partners is key to the role.
- New sales generation via direct and partner channels, primarily focusing on enterprise customers in public and private sector
- Responsible for partner acquisition, enablement and management in USA and Canada
- Develop and manage partner strategy programs to maximize sales revenue from Channel and Alliance partners, co-sell with partners to close sales opportunities
- As a Microsoft Preferred Partner for Content Services, maintain close relationship with Microsoft
- Working with the marketing team to harvest outbound campaigns
The role would be reporting directly to the Directors.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 9+ years of experience of Channel/Direct sales or Business development roles in IT Software solutions space
- At least 5 years of Channel/Direct sales experience in products and solutions targeting SharePoint/Office 365
- Knowledge of ECM & EFSS solutions
- Ambition and drive to own Channel Sales/Business Development and accelerate revenue growth
- Ability to deliver sales pitch to both a technical and non-technical audience
Experience of partner engagement with Microsoft would be a distinct advantage.
- Above par remuneration package and uncapped commission structure
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Flexible working, open culture, and opportunities for fast career progression