The SAP Functional Analyst collaborates with business partners within one or more business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies; demonstrate an in depth knowledge of a business area, in the context of the business client’s function, to identify and communicate how IT solutions can assist; support one or more highly complex business processes; is responsible for leading the collection, analysis, documentation, and coordination of a client’s business requirements.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (based on education and/or experience).
- Minimum 7 years of experience in SAP FICO, which must include requirement gathering, solution design, business blueprinting, fit-gap analysis and system design.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in requirement gathering, designing, and configuring Controlling & Profitability analysis.
- Minimum 3 years of experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions to all levels of management (for instance, at the full professional proficiency level).
- Minimum 3 years of experience integrating and supporting SAP components such as CRM, Hybris, EWM, Concur and Success Factors with FICO.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience developing ad-hoc reports utilizing tools like Report Painter, Report Writer, or SAP Query.
- Minimum 3 years of experience configuring the integration of EDI and SAP FICO processes.
- Minimum 3 SAP migration projects with expertise in data conversion and migration utilizing SAP tools
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational, problem solving and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team environment and utilize a collaboration approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills that facilitate research leading to rapid solutions of problems
- Ability to analyze complex processes and identify potential improvement opportunities