Fusion HCR Technology
is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks from cloud and infrastructure to security and enterprise information, our clients need your expertise to embrace change and make organizational transformation a reality.
What makes Fusion HCR different?
Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of being on the inside of organizations building teams for implementations, upgrades, application development, business intelligence solutions and more. We understand what companies look for we don’t see you as a gross profit number, rather we recognize your technical knowledge, your cultural fit within an organization, and how that aligns to your success.
Our Client is looking for a Linux TCS Software Engineer (Security Clearance Required)
- Interact with product and service teams to identify questions and issues within current architecture
- Support migration of existing system architecture into an IaaS architecture with
- Support certification and deliver of new architecture
- Support the integration of IaaS architecture into the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Shape future products by contributing to the architecture framework used across multiple products or systems
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Ability in writing/troubleshooting software in C++ and/or Java within a Linux environment to meet the system requirements for the Navy
- Ability to write code test, integrate and document software solutions
- Proficiency in writing code test, integrate and document software solutions
- Agile experience preferred.
- Experience implementing data fabric services and big data frameworks (architecture, algorithms, high availability, data replication, data protection, data reduction, file/object services, resiliency, tiering, snapshots, software encryption, artificial intelligence)
- Experience with relational databases suchas MySQL, postgres, mariaDB
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with software cybersecurity tools and controls
- Experience conducting software unit test, peer reviews and supporting integration and testing
- Experience with Agile development and working on sprint teams
- Creative thinking with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative (team) environment
Compensation and Benefits:
- Ability to quickly grasp and apply new information
- Ability to handle more complex assignments as experience progresses
- Self-motivated, engaged, continuously learning, and looking for ways to improve things
Security Clearance and U.S. citizenship Required
- Competitive salary, corporate bonus plan, 401K with employer match, and equity
Department of Defense SECRET security clearance is REQUIRED at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within facilities, U.S. citizenship is required
. Some travel and shift work may be required based on the program’s needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.