IT Project Coordinator - Desktop Refresh Project
Start Date: ASAP, 1-year minimum contract. (Very likely to extension)
Must have a minimum of 2 years project lead experience with projects coordinating multiple entities or multiple teams in either a Tactical or Strategic project. Requires knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
Essential Duties & Functions:
1. Responsible for the processing and implementation of approved change requests within established service level agreements.
2. Responds to assigned system incidents, providing support and assistance to all users to correct and avoid recurrence of problems.
3. Manages teamwork flow and assignments including mentoring and development of staff.
4. Works as a team member or lead on projects. Dimensions of project assignments range from simple stand-alone applications to large projects. The position supports all areas of the project life cycle including project definition, project estimation, systems design, computer programming, systems implementation, maintenance, upgrades, and documentation.
5. Provides back-up assistance and serves as the subject matter expert to other team members and shares knowledge/education with fellow team members.
6. Receives assignments and works with limited supervision of his/her immediate manager.
7. Researches, learns and understands the IT policies, procedures and practices, especially related to change management, incident handling and service level agreements.
8. Demonstrates progressive growth in capabilities, productivity, and delivery as capability and capacity develops.
9. Typical work hours are M-F day shift and may vary based operational need. May also be required to participate in a 24 x 7 on-call support rotation to meet the critical clinical and business needs of the organization.
10. Provides systems analysis, implementation and support for a broad array of systems and other automation projects as assigned.
11. Provides technical support and guidance to Data Center, Customer Support Desk, and Field Support staff on-site and via telephone.
Minimum Level of Education Required: Associate degree Prefer: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business with 7 or more years of either technical, application programming, or systems support experience and with 3-5 years of progressive management experience. OR associate degree in Computer Science with 14 or more years of IT experience.
Minimum Level of Experience Required: 3 - 5 years of job-related experience.