Our Client is an ENR Top 5 Concrete Contractor specialized in delivering quality cast-in-place concrete work in the Multi-Family, Mixed-Use, Office, Higher Ed, Healthcare, Datacenter, Retail, Manufacturing, and Distribution markets. Based on current and projected growth in the Mid-Atlantic region, they are seeking a BIM Coordinator to ensure the successful corporate deployment and adoption of BIM to leverage the complete construction data lifecycle, beginning with preconstruction services through construction. This is a great opportunity to be part of the growth of a strong industry leader.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Works directly with Project management and field management team
- Creates 3D model
- Develops 2D installation drawings and detail drawings from 3D model or sketches
- QA/QC own work and work of others on the project and make sure standards are being met
- Creates rolling BIM schedule for projects and keeps them updated from actual hours worked to forecasted hours
- Works with BIM manager for strategy on the project
- Drafter/CAD operator and modeler
- Requires minimal training on software and continued training on constructability
- Requires minimal QA/QC for any work being submitted
- Can perform 3D modeling at an intermediate level
- Can help train others on 3D Modeling and 2D drafting based off standards and best practices
- Helps maintain and develop BIM standards
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering from four-year college or university and 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education or experience
- General knowledge and understanding of engineering and architectural documentation and construction
- Strong technical computer skills
- Advanced knowledge of and proven practical background in Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD and familiarity with IFC (Industry Foundation Classes) format.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a versatile, organized and methodical way to prioritize and balance workloads
Fusion HCR is an Executive Recruiting and Talent Consulting firm specialized in Commercial Construction. Fusion takes pride on staying ahead of the industry and differentiating our services to provide innovative offerings to meet the ever-changing needs of our client organizations. You can learn more about Fusion by visiting our website at www.fusionhcr.com.