Our client is an ENR Top General Contractor. Their scope of work includes mid-rise offices, parking structures, university buildings, health care facilities, datacenters, and special projects. Based on continued growth of their Southeast Division, they are actively seeking a Concrete Estimator to provide and/or coordinate full estimating services for assigned conceptual and hard bid complex work self-perform concrete scopes.
- Review proposal specifications, drawings, and attend pre-bid meetings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
- Provide complete conceptual, hard bid, and final estimating input on complex projects.
- Provide technical support to personnel preparing specific specification division estimates for assigned bids.
- Review and incorporate historical data from purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc. into unit and man hour figures
- Ensure all working documents and data are maintained to back-up estimate figures.
- Assist operations department during preparation of inquiries and final evaluation of submitted bids as required.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 4 or more years’ experience estimating large commercial construction projects $20M+, self-perform scopes preferred.
- Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or other construction related field is preferred but not required.
- Should possess the ability to utilize project management and/or estimate related software and based business acumen to effectively manage operational and budgetary expectations of construction projects.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Vehicle Allowance and Fuel Card
- Company Computer and Phone
If you meet the requirements for this position and are interested in discussing the opportunity in more detail, please apply directly to this post.
Fusion HCR is an Executive Search and Talent Management Consulting firm specialized in Commercial Construction. You can learn more about Fusion by visiting our website at www.fusionhcr.com.