We are the fastest-growing provider of contract Nurses and Allied Health Professionals, staffing the most prestigious healthcare facilities, as well as small community hospitals nationwide.
We provide our nursing and allied health team members with an extraordinary level of personalized service to ensure that seamless fit. We take time to listen to your needs, placing you in positions that suit your professional and personal goals. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefit programs and work hard to provide you with all the extras you need while on assignment. Your recruiter will work with you to personalize a benefits plan that meets your needs and the needs of your family.
Position: Radiation Therapist
Location: Killeen, TX
Duration: 13 weeks assignments
Start Date: ASAP start!
Shift: M-F 8a-5p
- • Min 3yrs experience
• Graduate of an Accredited program in Radiation Therapy
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Radiation Therapy (ARRT-T)
• Licensed by the State of Texas Medical Board as a Medical Radiologic
• A Bachelor of Science in Radiation Therapy preferred
• Nicotine Free facility
As a healthcare professional working with Fusion HCR Healthcare, you’ll enjoy some of the most comprehensive advantages and benefits in the industry:
- Weekly pay w/direct deposit
- Bonus and incentive programs
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance on DAY ONE
- Accident insurance
- Cancer insurance
- Supplemental hospital confinement
- Company Paid CEU credit
- Company Paid CPR training
Our employees are our greatest asset, and our dedication reflects in our commitment to you. Whether you are a seasoned traveler, or a first-time traveler you will feel at home with Fusion HCR Healthcare!