Our client is an ENR Top 40 General Contractor. Their scope of work includes high-rise offices, parking structures, university buildings, health care facilities, datacenters, and unique concrete structures. Based on continued growth of their self-perform group in the Central US, they are actively seeking an experienced Sr./ Project Manager to lead structural concrete package work out of their growing Dallas, TX office.
This position is responsible for the management of construction projects including issuing contracts, performing scope review, scheduling sub-contractors, resolving day-to-day job-site issues and quality control of all construction phases to ensure compliance with plans, specifications and relevant building codes. As part of our self-performing business model, this position is challenged with managing all phases of commercial concrete construction.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 4 or more years’ experience managing and directing large commercial construction projects with a heavy emphasis on concrete construction.
- Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or other construction related field is preferred but not required.
- Must possess the ability to utilize project management related software and based business acumen to effectively manage operational and budgetary expectations of construction operations.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Vehicle Allowance and Fuel Card
- Company Computer and Phone
- Employee Stock
- Minimal Travel
If you meet the requirements for this position and are interested in discussing the opportunity in more detail, please apply directly to this post.
Fusion HCR is an Executive Search and Talent Management Consulting firm specialized in Commercial Construction. You can learn more about Fusion by visiting our website at www.fusionhcr.com.