Our client is a leading, innovative professional civil engineering and surveying firm in Central FL. Based on current and projected growth, they are seeking an experienced Project Engineer / Designer
to lead production effort associated with the preparation of contract bid plans throughout central Florida. This is a great opportunity to become part of the growth of a strong industry leader. Excellent pay and benefits package with long-term reward incentives.
- 3+ years of experience with civil design, DOT experience preferred
- Professional Engineer (PE) or EI preferred
- Preferred experience in field of highway design, maintenance of traffic, drainage and pavement markings is desired
- Familiar with cost estimating (designer interface, automated quantities, and long range estimating) is a plus
- Experience in miscellaneous structures, signals and environmental permitting is a plus
- Competent in AutoCAD Civil 3D or MicroStation (Power GeoPaK)
- Excellent Salary
- 100% Employer Paid Healthcare / Life / Disability Insurance
- Vehicle Allowance and/or Fuel Card
- 401k with Company Match
- PTO and Paid Holiday
is an Executive Recruiting and Talent Consulting firm specialized in Civil and Commercial Engineering and Construction.
Fusion takes pride on staying ahead of the industry and differentiating our services to provide innovative offerings to meet the ever-changing needs of our client organizations. You can learn more about Fusion by visiting our website at www.fusionhcr.com