Fusion HCR is seeking a Cloud Security Engineer a Direct Hire position with a company based out of Cincinnati Ohio.
- Analyzes, designs and implements business processes and requirements to ensure compliance with security policies and procedures, in accordance with approved security frameworks.
- Acts as the subject matter expert and principal to teams and other stakeholders on matters of security.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams as a subject matter expert for security standards and advises contributes to development as needed.
- Assist IT teams in identifying security requirements in migrating on-prem applications to Azure cloud environments.
- Advises information security colleagues and business clients on information security requirements, compliance responsibilities and methods to protect Bank resources and sensitive information.
- Drafts local policies standards guidelines and procedures to supplement enterprise security frameworks.
- Develop security architecture and/or security view diagrams depicting expected and actual cloud implementations.
- Identify security gaps that will or have already occurred and work with various stakeholders to provide appropriate risk treatment.
- Utilizes automated Governance, Risk and Compliance tools to track artifacts of the risk management lifecycle.
- Experience working collaboratively on projects and programs with a diverse field of stakeholders.
- An ability to identify security gaps or unforeseen risks in Cloud security solution design and implementation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to influence technical subject matter experts in matters related to both cloud security solution design and implementation and overall risk posture.
- Must be a self-starter able to work under little to no supervision and handle ambiguity in direction.
- Cloud migration experience is required.
- Skilled in Kubernetes and Containerization
- Must have very good understanding of CI/CD pipeline quality tollgates
- Good understanding of Applications security.
- Experience with Threat Modeling.
- Experience with Azure environment is required.
- Strongly Preferred certifications CISSP/ CCSP/ CSA/ CRISC/AWS Certified Security Specialty.