Fusion HCR is seeking an IT Project Manager for our client located in Washington State.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads regular interactions with the executive sponsor to inform, alert, negotiate and maintain a continuing good relationship and shared vision for the program outcome.
- Ensures and balances the availability of the required skills and competencies across project teams within the project.
- Leads reviews with the executive sponsor and stakeholders to identify organic or specific project needs and changes and directs the development of appropriate approaches to address.
- Leads the development and maintenance of stakeholder mapping, communications, and reporting.
- Acts as an advisor and builds and maintains relationships across the wider stakeholder community.
- Monitors and coordinates dependencies across the projects
- Manage project scope and its impacts on business outcomes.
- Control and manage project costs (including internal and external resources).
- Assess project issues and risk as well as their resolution and communication to senior management, key stakeholders.
- Understand the impact of changes of cost, schedule, scope, or resources on the project and the business value that it is intended to deliver.
- Communicate project decisions, deliverables, project health and status, and issues and risks with all team members and key stakeholders.
- Prepare timely status reports.
- Maintain project plans and work breakdown structures.
- Ensure agreed upon project success criteria is met.
- Manage the work plan and staffing for each phase of the project.
- Develop contingency plans for potential risks.
- Ensure project tasks and deliverables meet requirements and completed on schedule.
- Utilize the lifecycle methodology throughout all phases of the project. Maintain project documentation, including project initiation requests, capital and expense costs, project plans, lifecycle documents, and utilize approved tools.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Five (5) years IT project management responsibilities required working across different business units.
- Three (3) years' experience managing projects with budgets in excess of 1MM
- Five (5) years of project portfolio management tools experience, such as Microsoft Project Online, CA Clarity, Planview, etc. with evidence of practical application.