View all jobs
Director of Nursing (DON)Cincinnati, OH · Healthcare
Director of Nursing (DON)
- Directly oversee and evaluate all nursing personnel. Develop and enhance policies and procedures for resident care and nursing in line with federal, state and company guidelines.
- Establish short and long-term goals and standards for the nursing department.
- Control nursing related budgets and monitor expenses in the department.
- Manage medical documentation to ensure compliance with federal, state, and organizational guidelines.
- Work well with facility management team.
- Oversee the facility in the absence of the administrator.
- Report to the administrator and corporate office.
- Any other related position duties as required.
- Education: BA or BS in related field preferred
- Licensure/Certification: Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of Ohio
- Experience: Experience in a long-term care setting
- Strong clinical skills related to elder care both in long term care and short stay post-acute rehabilitation settings.
- Computer skills: Outlook, Word, and Excel preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.