This position is fast-paced and requires accounting skills, organization, accuracy, attention to detail, relationship building skills, verbal & written communication, and confidentiality. This position will provide accounting & administrative assistance. Coding/processing invoices including reviewing all invoices against existing, confirming work completed logging expenses on a tracking spreadsheet, working to resolve any discrepancies, and ensuring timely and accurate payment.
- Answer incoming phone calls in a pleasant and professional manner, forward callers if necessary, to the appropriate voice mail and/or take detailed messages.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three to five years AP/AR experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the Construction Industry Required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task, and demonstrate initiative.
- Work well independently and as a team.