The Senior Accountant role is a newly created position within a growing organization. The ideal candidate will come from public accounting with a CPA certification. The responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Preparing monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Responsible for general ledger.
- Fixed asset processing and reporting.
- Maintaining bank accounts by requesting disbursements.
- Monitor reserve accounts and short-term fund investments.
- Review bank statements.
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Following internal controls.
- Completing data backups.
- Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis.
Bachelors degree in Accounting
5-7 years general accounting experience