Our client is a leader in the industrial and construction supply space. Due to continuous growth, we are looking for an Assistant Branch Manager to help oversee all aspects of branch operations in order to achieve company goals and objectives. The position is responsible for helping to leading a team, customer satisfaction, warehouse and front counter functions, transaction processing, and inventory management. The Assistant Branch Manager must be customer focused, results driven, and able to make decisions that will help drive results for both the branch and the overall organization.
The qualified candidate must have experience with the following:
- Managing sales and storefront to include profitability, margins, and expenses
- Building sales and meeting sales goals
- Facilitating extensive transactions, discounts and large customer accounts.
- Managing branch merchandising, inventory, ordering, receiving, damaging and warranty processing.
- Managing, training and ensuring all staff is compliant with company policies and procedures.
- Plumbing, Electrical, Mechanical, or HVAC industry experience a plus
- Knowledge of distribution and wholesale required
- At least 2-3 years of Management experience to include retail, inventory, and warehouse
Bachelor's degree in Business or Management