Our client is a leader in the Construction and Mechanical Product Supply space. Based on current and projected growth in the Midwest, they're looking to add a Digital Marketing Specialist
to contribute to the company's success by coordinating and implementing communications initiatives, specifically related to supporting the companies brands through the use of online tools and resources - such as email, web content and advertising, digital imagery, and various web analytics instruments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develops, improves, updates, and measures online communications vehicles, including the internal corporate portal (as necessary), corporate web site/s, marketing automation platforms, social media, and internal project management sites
- Responsible for managing content Integration, structure and incorporating best practices in for our content to maximize user experience and visibility
- Monitors profitability and performance of campaigns using web tracking and analytics software
- Manages SEO, on-page and off-page optimization of content and keywords to enhance usability and search ability
- Responsible for online corporate reputation management through monitoring and assisting with resolution and promotion of relevant content
- Manages online advertising, paid search (PPC), and online promotions
- Conducts research, compiles and analyzes statistical reports
- Assists with posting, monitoring and analyzing social media outlets on behalf of the company, as needed
- Partners with project owners to execute projects from start to finish and is responsible for building cross-functional relationships to aid in the development and completion of compiling, creative, and accurate web
- Manages assigned projects from idea generation, planning, implementation, follow-up and evaluation
- Assists VP of Sales and Marketing in achieving company goals by executing marketing objectives, strategies, and tactics, including coordination with marketing staff to promote products and events
- Prepares and tracks budget as necessary, as well as monitors budgetary spending to assist in delivering maximum return on investment
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university in marketing, business or technology and three years related experience and/or training or Associates degree with equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Individual should have the following computer skills: understanding of web development, including content, design, and functionality; marketing automation experience is a must (Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, etc.), basic HTML knowledge and functional skills; proficiency with analytics (Google Analytics}; knowledge of Spreadsheet and Word Processing software; familiarity with social media networks (Facebook, You Tube, Twitter and LinkedIn) from a B28 commercial standpoint. Experience with CRM systems is beneficial
If you feel you meet the requirements above, please apply directly to this post. You can learn more about Fusion HCR by visiting our website at www.fusionhcr.com.