Our client is a leading, innovative professional civil engineering and surveying firm in Central FL. Based on current and projected growth, they are seeking a Civil Engineer Project Manager
to plan, organize, control, and provide financial management on a variety of Land Development projects surrounding their Orlando, FL office.. This is a great opportunity to become part of the growth of a strong industry leader. Excellent pay and benefits package with long-term reward incentives.
- 5+ years of experience in land development with site civil and/or drainage design experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) licensed in the State of FL
- Highly competent in AutoCAD Civil 3D or MicroStation (Power GeoPaK)
- Excellent Salary
- 100% Employer Paid Healthcare / Life / Disability Insurance
- Vehicle Allowance and/or Fuel Card
- 401k with Company Match
- PTO and Paid Holiday
is an Executive Recruiting and Talent Consulting firm specialized in Civil and Commercial Engineering and Construction.
Fusion takes pride on staying ahead of the industry and differentiating our services to provide innovative offerings to meet the ever-changing needs of our client organizations. You can learn more about Fusion by visiting our website at www.fusionhcr.com