Our Client is an ENR Top Concrete Contractor specialized in delivering quality cast-in-place concrete work in the Multi-Family, Office, Mixed-Use, Higher Ed, Healthcare, Datacenter, Retail, Manufacturing, and Distribution markets. Based on current and projected growth in the Mid-Atlantic region, they are seeking a Lead Field Engineer to layout commercial building projects throughout the Richmond, VA area. This is a great opportunity to be part of the growth of a strong industry leader.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience working on commercial concrete construction projects ranging in size from $500,000 to $30M
- Previous Line and Grade / Layout experience required
- Use of a Total-Station for building layout required (Robotic preferred)
- Client driven and Detail oriented
- Reliable and Team Player
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare / Dental Insurance
- Vehicle Allowance and/or Fuel Card
- Company Laptop with AutoCAD
- Company Phone
- 401k with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
Fusion HCR is an Executive Recruiting and Talent Consulting firm specialized in Commercial Construction.
Fusion takes pride on staying ahead of the industry and differentiating our services to provide innovative offerings to meet the ever-changing needs of our client organizations. You can learn more about Fusion HCR by visiting our website www.fusionhcr.com.