Our client is an ENR Top 300 General Contractor. Their scope of work includes mid-rise offices, parking structures, university buildings, health care facilities, datacenters, and special projects. Based on continued growth of their Southeast Division, they are actively seeking a Senior Superintendent to lead commercial building work in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area.
This position is responsible for the oversight of construction projects to include:
- Supervise total on-site effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule, safety and quality. Includes interfacing with client representatives, and other contractors.
- Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract.
- Authorize and /or approve all field project personnel transactions, small purchase requisitions, field requests for information.
- Provide technical assistance and direction, interpretation of drawings, recommended construction methods and equipment, planning, schedule development and scheduling, and engineering functions as required.
- Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards.
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures, safety, and quality program requirements, work rules, document all violations, notify project management, and recommend/implement corrective actions as required.
- Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts, efficient use of material and equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
- Assists Preconstruction team with plan review as needed.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 4 or more years’ experience managing and directing large commercial construction projects $20M+.
- Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or other construction related field is preferred but not required.
- Should possess the ability to utilize project management related software and based business acumen to effectively manage operational and budgetary expectations of construction projects.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Vehicle Allowance and Fuel Card
- Company Computer and Phone
- Minimal Travel
If you meet the requirements for this position and are interested in discussing the opportunity in more detail, please apply directly to this post.
Fusion HCR is an Executive Search and Talent Management Consulting firm specialized in Commercial Construction. You can learn more about Fusion by visiting our website at www.fusionhcr.com.